The Bellezza Beauty: Christmas Nails

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Nails


I was bored...so I decided to get my nails ready for Christmas.  I created this look using Ivanka (Green) and Reva (Red) from Zoya, a random white that I had laying around, Orly Bonder Basecoat, Orly Instant Artist silver glitter, and Seche Vite for top coat. First I cleaned and filed my nails then applied Orly Bonder Basecoat.  Next, I applied the red and green alternatively across all my fingers.  Once that dried, I used the "random white" on the tips only followed by the Orly Instant Artist silver glitter to blend the color with the white.  Finally I topped it all off with Seche Vite THE ONLY TOP COAT ON THE PLANET WORTH TALKING ABOUT....EVER!  Be creative and come up with your own designs!  I can assure you, I will probably be changing this before the end of next week.  :-)


Zoya Reva $8
Zoya Ivanka $8

Orly Bonder $5.99


Orly Instant Artist Silver Glitter $6

Seche Vite Top Coat $9.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment